LTC Partners Offers Comprehensive Wellness Program to Promote Healthy Workforce
Portsmouth, NH: Keeping in line with its mission to promote a healthy and motivated workforce, LTC Partners (LTCP) offers a wellness program that empowers employees to take more control of their personal lifestyle choices.
The LTCP wellness program integrates three key elements—physical, financial, and emotional health—that align with the company's vision for health. This comprehensive solution connects employees to a host of programs and educational resources they need to effect lasting, healthy life changes.
Currently, LTC Partners hosts several wellness activities throughout the year, including the following in these categories:Physical:
- Biometrics and Health Risk Assessment Program—provided by Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, employees who wish to set a baseline of their current health may have their height and weight measurements, body mass index, blood pressure, and cholesterol level assessed. They may also complete a confidential health risk assessment questionnaire to identify their overall health risk score and tips for creating a healthier lifestyle.
- Fitbit Challenge—wearing the Fitbit, a high-tech activity tracker, employee teams compete quarterly for the most steps. Incentives such as VISA gift cards are available to individuals who walk a certain number of steps each month.
- Fitness and nutrition classes—Mindful Movement, Yoga for the Office, and Fitting Fitness In are a few of the courses LTC Partners offers.
- LTCP Fitness Center—a variety of fitness machines and showers encourage employees to exercise before work, on their lunch hour, or after work.
- Personal trainer—employees can meet one-on-one with a certified personal trainer to develop their own personal training program.
- Road Race Challenge—employees who complete four out of 10 identified road races (running or walking) are reimbursed for two registration fees and receive an LTCP Road Race Club jacket.
- Smoking cessation series—a support program for employees whose goal is to be smoke-, tobacco-, and e-cigarette-free.
- TreadDesks—employees may reserve half-hour walking sessions while they work at any of six workstations throughout the company.
- Weight Watchers 360°—an in-house program that include weekly meetings and access to the full suite of online Weight Watchers tools; LTC Partners contributes half of program costs.
- Educational lunch and learns—informational workshops are offered on a variety of topics such as nutrition, oral health, work-life balance, and estate planning.
- Retirement and financial planning webinars—Managing Your Debt and Budget, Saving for Your Child's College Education, and Understanding the Basics of Your Workplace Savings Plan are included in LTC Partners' event listings.
- Financial planning reimbursement—LTC Partners will reimburse employees up to $400 per year for estate planning, including will and trust preparation.
- SmartDollar—employees can benefit from an annual subscription to Dave Ramsey's trusted financial wellness program.
- Educational lunch and learns—informational workshops are offered on a variety of topics such as mindfulness and stress management.
- Resilience questionnaire—employees can answer 10 questions to determine their resiliency.
- Health promotion literature—these useful articles explore the benefits of maintaining emotional wellness.
- LifeWorks—LTC Partners' employee assistance program helps you manage issues and a comfortable balance between life and work.
LTC Partners is committed to a healthy workforce by providing a culture that supports its employees' well-being. If you are interested in learning more, please check out our current LTCP job openings at www.ltcpartners.com/careers.
About LTC Partners
LTC Partners® (Long Term Care Partners, LLC®, or LTCP®), a diversified third-party administrator of large-scale insurance and benefits programs, was founded in 2002. LTC Partners administers both the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program and BENEFEDS under the oversight of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM). The company is located at Pease International Tradeport in Portsmouth, NH. LTC Partners is a wholly owned subsidiary of John Hancock Life & Health Insurance Company.