|Long Term Care Partners is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Testing Analyst to be responsible for supporting BSS Web and database applications through:
- the development of detailed manual test plans and SQL scripts for system releases based on business requirements, use cases and best QA practices.
- Provide input on business requirements and functional specifications (system design) when needed.
- Execution of test scripts including component, regression and end to end testing to ensure the quality and integrity of system releases.
- Communicate in detail issues found utilizing the established bug tracking process.
- document test case results and report completion status in order to track progress for each testing cycle the ability to meet project deliverables in a deadline driven environment.
- Provide mentoring and training to team members on the BSS supported system(s including peer review of test plans.
- Ability to Identify, lead, develop, maintain and implement QA best practices including standardized documentation.
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in technology or quality assurance.
- 3+ years in a role involving system testing, including database, web and windows GUI applications.
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with batch processing and with validating batch transactions, logs and database results
- 3+ years of SQL required including 2+ years experience developing and executing complex queries.
- 3+ years experience developing test cases utilizing business requirements and system requirements for database and web applications.
- Identify and escalate business/project risks as appropriate and participate in developing risk mitigation strategies.
- General knowledge of testing methodologies including; white box, black box, positive and negative testing.
- Knowledge and experience with the concepts and application of test automation technology and automated test tools preferred.
- Must have a solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and proven experience successfully managing to release schedules with several stakeholders and competing priorities.
- 3+ experience with QA/QC standards and best practices. Capable of generating and communicating recommendations for continuous process and tool improvements.
- Prior experience working with onshore and offshore teams is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products. Must have strong MS Excel skills.
- Insurance or financial industry experience is a plus.
|Temporary employees and external candidates please apply here: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4632101