|We are seeking a Team Leader, FLTCIP Customer Service, to be responsible for assisting with the management, support, and quality assurance for the ongoing day-to-day operations of the FLTCIP Customer Service call center. In addition, the Team Leader will be responsible for coaching and mentoring the FLTCIP Customer Service Consultants (CSCs). The Team Leader should focus on creating a motivational, safe and developmentally friendly environment for their team and the department overall by providing honest feedback and recognition of efforts, results, and improvement opportunities. The Team Leader, within established communication channels, will also act as a liaison to the other departments within LTCP.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Previous 3+ years experience as a customer service representative, trainer, and/or team lead.
- Must have thorough knowledge of long-term care insurance, specifically the FLTCIP program; or receive LTC certification within 9 months of employment
- Must have 1+ year developing and coaching call center representatives in an inbound customer service environment preferred.
- Knowledge of call-center best practices, including tracking metrics and enforcing policies and procedures with the team to meet service goals.
- Must possess excellent organizational and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle additional responsibility as well as adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and leadership skills, with proven ability to lead, motivate, and gain consensus among a team of employees
- Prior experience in coordinating and delivering a quality monitoring program in a call center environment
|Temporary employees and external candidates please apply here: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4269031